Thursday, February 9, 2012

Prince in the Yukon

I have been spending the coldest part of the winter in the Yukon! I know, a frog in the Yukon, who would have thought! 

The Went Family have been fantastic hosts.  I have had a comfy place to sleep every night (in bed with a little boy named Cavan and once in a while with a bigger boy named Hunter).  I hang out in the living room a lot but even with the cold weather, I have still gotten out and about around town.  What fun adventures!  I am sure going to be sad to have to leave this fun family.  I think I will have to come back for a visit again.
Mrs. Went was the best host!  She always made sure I had good food to eat.

Hunter taught me a lot about trains.

Cavan introduced me to his friend Alex and we became best buddies!

One day I went to Kindergarten!!  I learned how to drink from a fountain.

I really loved school!

The kids taught me how to count.

They even showed me that slides are fun in winter!

But boy, it is sure cold up here!  Thankfully one of Hunter's teacher was able to keep me nice and warm.

I even got to meet some fun girls from Grade 1!

They had my favorite food!

Digging sure is fun.

Cavan liked to carry me around in his backpack.

I learned how to climb HUGE hills!

Look at me go!

I got a little adventurous and took a big fall.  Thankfully I was rescued!

On no!  Here I go down the hill again!

My buddy Alex showed me how to make footprints in the snow.

Wahoooo!!  Flying high into the Yukon sky!

Look at me goooooo!!!!

I learned that it is not good for frogs to eat yellow now.

I think I need a fur coat if I am ever going to visit the Yukon again!

Here I am resting on a Yukon in the Yukon!

Sleds are such a great way to travel!

Cavan and I going for a ride around the block.

3 comments: